St. Pius X Athletic Association
This organization oversees the administration of 10 sports for children in Grades 4-8. This includes fundraising, budgeting, establishing policies and procedures, sports administration, and maintenance of equipment and facilities. Those working in environments with children under the age of 18 are required to have BCI with fingerprinting and complete a Protecting God's Children workshop. For more information, please access the dedicated website for St. Pius X Athletic Association or use our form below to contact us.
Contact St. Pius X Athletic Association
- Volunteers Needed? Yes
- Volunteer Age This ministry is appropriate for adult men and women who are age 18 and over, teens 13-18 with parental/guardian supervision, school-age 9-12 with parental or adult supervision, and families/groups working together. This is a service opportunity for middle/high schoolers.
- Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Gymnasium, 1061 Waggoner Rd., Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 and other diocesan athletic facilities
- Frequency Monthly
- Time Practices are held weekdays between 4:00 - 9:00 PM and games/matches are conducted on weekends during season
- Special or Helpful Skills We are always looking for coaches and board volunteers.
- Additional Information We process over 350 registrations annually. Athletics is open to parishioners from St Pius X and Seton (who attend PSR) and all students who attend SPX school. Volunteers working in environments with children age 17 and younger are required to meet the guidelines of the parish's Safe Environments Policy. Learn more about this at Protecting God's Children.