St. Vincent de Paul Society
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul (SVDP) is an international Catholic organization of laypersons found by Blessed Frederic Ozanam in 1833. Its primary mission is to engage in person-to-person service to those in need regardless of religious denomination. Vincentians seek personal holiness through works of charity. SVDP volunteers at St. Pius X collect and distribute monthly donations of funds and items to those in need in our area, to temporarily satisfy their needs. For more information about St. Vincent de Paul, to make a donation or contribution to its service efforts, or to become involved as a Vincentian, please use our form below to contact us:
President, St. Pius X Conference of Society of St. Vincent de Paul
Contact St. Vincent de Paul
Second Sunday Collection
St. Vincent de Paul members gratefully accept your donations for those in need at all Masses every second Sunday of the month. If you would like to make a larger donation, please contact us using our form above.
- Volunteers Needed? Yes
- Volunteer Age This ministry is appropriate for men and women over the age of 18.
- Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year.
- Ministry Location Bride's Room in St. Pius X Church, 1051 Waggoner Rd, Reynoldsburg, OH
- Frequency Our monthly meeting is held each Tuesday following the second Sunday of the month. Our works of charity are ongoing throughout the year.
- Time(s) Our monthly meeting is held from 7:00 - 8:00 PM.