Walking with Purpose
REVISED 31 January 2018
Two weekly meeting opportunities are available. Select the best day and time for your schedule.
- Wednesday evenings, 7:00-8:30 PM in the school cafeteria
- Monday mornings, 9:30-11:00 AM in the Bride's Room of the church
Connect Coffee Talks
Connect Coffee Talks are held Wednesday evenings at 7:00 PM in the school cafeteria every 4-6 weeks according to the program's schedule. This is an opportunity to come and see what Walking with Purpose is about, if you are not currently participating, and to gather for fellowship. All ladies of the parish are welcome to attend.
- November 1 - God-First Place in All Things
- January 3 - You are Captivating
- January 31 - Marriage: Transformed by Grace
- March 7 - Reaching Your Child's Heart
- April 11 - Outside Activities-Set the World on Fire
- Cost: $47.00 for the Walking with Purpose book; this includes shipping and handling.
- How to register: Contact Cyndi Williams
- When to register: Women can join at anytime. The program begins in the fall and ends in the spring.
Questions, Information or Registration
Please contact Cyndi Williams at 614-860-9587 or email email@example.com
More about Walking with Purpose
Walking with Purpose is a women’s Catholic Bible study. The program aims to bring women to a closer relationship with Christ. Personal study and small group discussions are held each week to link our everyday challenges with the solutions given to us through the teachings of Christ and the Catholic Church. We do take time off during the holidays. This program's content and small-group discussion format has been designed for women who are college-age and older. An important component of Walking with Purpose is to build Christ's community through regular engagement with each other, and so we ask that participants plan to attend a majority of the program's events. Learn more at walkingwithpurpose.com.