Parish School of Religion
The St. Pius X Parish School of Religion supports the catechetical and spiritual development needs of students in grades Preschool-8. Volunteers are always needed to act as catechists, aides, and support staff. For more information, please contact our Coordinator of Religious Education.
De Ann Bukowski
Coordinator of Religious Education
Office (614) 864-3505 | email@example.com
Register for 2018-2019 PSR CLASSES
Registration for PSR classes is open all year.
Register by paper or through our online form.
- Paper registration — Complete and return our registration packet, along with your first payment in the weekend collection basket or mail your registrationto St. Pius X Parish School of Religion, 1051 Waggoner Road, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068. Please do not send cash through the mail. Download our 2018-2019 PSR Registration & Tuition Packet.
- Online registration — Visit and submit our 2018-2019 PSR Online Registration Form.
Regular Office Hours
- Monday & Saturday - Closed
- Tuesday - Friday 9:00- 4:00 PM
- Sunday morning & PSR Hours
- By appointment
General Class Information
- PSR is in session from September - May of each school year. Registration is necessary.
- Classes are held in St. Pius X School located at 1061 Waggoner Road, Reynoldsburg.
- Classes are held on Sunday from either 1:15-2:45 PM or 5:00-6:30 PM.
- Calendar 2018-2019
- Monthly Parent Newsletter - Posted during school year
- Parent Handbook 2018-2019
- Volunteer Handbook 2018-2019
Volunteer & Service Opportunities
Volunteers are always needed to act as catechists, aides, and support staff. Those serving may be adults age 18 and over, teens age 13-18 without parental/guardian supervision, and children 9-12 without parental/guardian supervision but with parental/guardian permission. All volunteers who are 18+ and a high school graduate must have a Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) background check with FBI fingerprinting and complete the Protecting God's Children for Adults Program, in compliance with the St. Pius X Safe Environments Policy. Learn more at Protecting God's Children.