St. Pius X Girl Scouts
Membership in Girl Scouts USA is open to all girls ages 5 through 18. All St. Pius X troops are registered with Girl Scouts of Ohio's Heartland and through the Reynoldsburg Service Unit. Scouting is more than cookies and camp. There are many ways for adults and girls to participate that will fit into families’ busy schedules. Adult Volunteers are needed in a variety of roles. Adult volunteers must complete a background check and volunteer application form through Girl Scouts. Additionally, those volunteers working with children must also complete BCI including fingerprinting and complete a Protecting God’s Children workshop. For more information, please use our form below to contact us.
St. Pius X Girl Scout Leader
Contact St. Pius X Girl Scouts
Four Reasons Why YOUR Daughter Needs Girls Scouts at St. Pius X More than Ever
- Girls get access to life-changing experiences and learn new skills.
- Girl Scouts has over 100 Years of the best leadership development programs.
- You can connect with our Catholic Faith and its values. St. Pius X Girl Scouts were recognized as the Bishop’s Parish in 2015.
- We value inclusion, diversity and community service.
Girl Scouts become young women of courage, confidence, and character who can change the world and make it a better place. Dream big and reach high, turning every day into an adventure your daughter will never forget! Ready to learn more?
Volunteer & Service Opportunities
- Volunteers Needed? Yes
- Volunteer Age Volunteers and scouts are welcome! Girl Scouts is open to girls and young women ages 5 through 18. Volunteers can be adult men and women over the age of 18. Scouts provide numerous service opportunities for middle/high schoolers.
- Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year.
- Ministry Location, Frequency & Time Vary by scout troop
- Additional Information St. Pius X volunteers and leaders who work with children under 18 years of age must comply with the parish Protecting God's Children guidelines. Please contact us today to learn more!
Adult Volunteers Needed — Whether you're a parent, an empty nester, or a young professional looking to give back to the community, Girl Scouts has opportunities for you. Adult volunteers over age 18, male and female, are needed. Some adult volunteers work directly with girls as leaders while others work behind the scenes with other adults to support programming for girls.
LEADERS FOR TROOPS at St. Pius X are very much needed, ESPECIALLY for KINDERGARTEN TROOPS! We cannot place girls in troops until leaders are available. Don’t let a girl miss out on Scouting because of a lack of adult volunteers! It starts with one day, one meeting, and one role model that shows a girl she can accomplish more than she ever imagined. In Girl Scouts, we want every girl to feel so excited about her future that she can hardly wait for it, because she knows she can achieve anything she sets her mind to. To learn more or to apply to be a Girl Scout volunteer go to www.gsoh.org or please contact our coordinator via our online form, below.