Women's Ministry began in 2013 and continues to grow each year. It's purpose is to provide an opportunity for women of the parish to gather in prayer, study, and fellowship. Activities include book discussions, scripture study, topical speakers and group service projects. For more information or to become involved as a woman of faith seeking support and friendship, please use our form below to contact us.
Contact Women's Ministry
2017 Meeting Schedule: Join Us!
All meetings begin at 7:00 PM and are in the PAC Room except January 24 which meets in the Bride’s Room.
|Date||Topic & Leader||Refreshments|
|Tues. April 25||
Where’s God in the Turmoil?, Fran Karga
|Weds. May 10||Plant a Miniature Mary Garden, Joyce Black and Michelle Zuccarelli
$20 per participant covers the cost of materials.
Registration & advance payment required. Limited to 32 registrants.
Location: Strader's Garden Center 7141 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43213
|Tues. May 23||The Shroud of Turin, Eileen Kaminsky|
Divine Mercy Chaplet
Women's Ministry conducts the Divine Mercy chaplet every Wednesday evening at 6:30 PM unless interrupted by a holiday. During the winter months, we gather before the tabernacle. In the spring and summer, we gather at our outdoor Rosary Garden, located just west of the rectory. All are welcome to join and pray the chaplet.
St. Pius X Lending Library
Our lending library is located in the southwest exit of our church, near our Holy Family statue. The library works on the honor system, offering a variety of Catholic literature for personal enjoyment of evangelical needs. You may donate gently used and Catholic-focused books, CDs and DVDs to our library using our donation box in the Bride's Room off the vestibule.
- Participants Needed? Yes
- Participant Age This ministry is intended for women ages 18 and over.
- Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Parish Activity Center (PAC Room), 1061 Waggoner Rd. Reynoldsburg, OH. We lead the Divine Mercy Chaplet in the Rosary Garden or, during winter months, in the Bride's Room of the church.
- Frequency We meet twice each month, on the second Wednesday and the fourth Tuesday. We lead and pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet every week on Wednesday at 6:30 PM.
- Time(s) Our monthly meetings begin at 7:00 PM.
- Special Skills Women of all vocations are welcome.
- Other Information We take turns leading and planning our meetings and supplying group refreshments.