Women's Ministry began in 2013 and continues to grow each year. It's purpose is to provide an opportunity for women of the parish to gather in prayer, study, and fellowship. Activities include book discussions, scripture study, topical speakers and group service projects. For more information or to become involved as a woman of faith seeking support and friendship, please use our form below to contact us.
Contact Women's Ministry
2017-2018 Monthly Meeting and Topic Schedule
2017-2018 Meeting Schedule: Join Us!
All meetings are held on Tuesday evenings beginning at 7:00 PM in the PAC Room.
|September 12||Kirtan Kriya Meditation||Leah Siefert|
|September 26||Faith through the Five Senses
||Fran Karga & Eileen Kaminski|
|October 10||Book Discussion
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Heaven by Peter Kreeft
|October 24||Poetry and Art||Michelle Zuccarelli|
|November 14||Mary, Untier of Knots||Marty Lemon|
|November 28||Jesse Tree||Judie Bryant|
|December ?||Cookie Decorating and Christmas Party|
|January 9||Pope Pius X and The Eucharist||Pam Briggs|
|January 23||Game Night|
|February 13||"Speed Dating"||Pam Briggs|
Divine Mercy Chaplet Wednesday at 6:00 PM
Divine Mercy Chaplet
Women's Ministry conducts the Divine Mercy chaplet every Wednesday evening at 6:00 PM unless interrupted by a holiday. During the winter months, we gather before the tabernacle. In the spring and summer, we gather at our outdoor Rosary Garden, located just west of the rectory. All are welcome to join and pray the chaplet.
St. Pius X Lending Library
St. Pius X Lending Library
Our lending library is located in the southwest exit of our church, near our Holy Family statue. The library works on the honor system, offering a variety of Catholic literature for personal enjoyment of evangelical needs. You may donate gently used and Catholic-focused books, CDs and DVDs to our library using our donation box in the Bride's Room of the vestibule.
Walking with Purpose on Wednesdays
Walking with Purpose is a new program for women beginning in Fall 2017 that will help you to delve deeper into your Catholic faith and to grow in your personal relationship with Christ. Through personal study and small group discussions, the program helps to link our everyday challenges as daughters, sisters, wives, mothers, and grandmothers with solutions provided by the Bible and the Catholic Church.
Open House/Information Session
- Participants Needed? Yes
- Participant Age This ministry is intended for women ages 18 and over.
- Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Parish Activity Center (PAC Room), 1061 Waggoner Rd. Reynoldsburg, OH. We lead the Divine Mercy Chaplet in the Rosary Garden or, during winter months, in the Bride's Room of the church.
- Frequency We meet on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month. We lead and pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet every week on Wednesday at 6:00 PM before the tabernacle.
- Time(s) Our monthly meetings begin at 7:00 PM.
- Special Skills Women of all vocations are welcome.
- Other Information We take turns leading and planning our meetings and supplying group refreshments.