Senior Fellowship Group
Open to parishioners 55 and older, this club strives to meet the needs of older Catholic adults for friendship, social interaction, and service to their parish. For more information or to get involved with senior fellowship, please use our form below to contact us.
Contact Senior Fellowship Group
- Participants Needed? Yes
- Participant Age This ministry is intended for men and women who are 55 years or older.
- Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Parish Activity Center (PAC Room), 1061 Waggoner Rd. Reynoldsburg, OH. We also meet for dinner at local restaurants.
- Frequency Monthly meetings are held in the PAC Room on the first Wednesday, except in July. We gather for lunch at a local restaurant on the third Wednesday of each month, except July.
- Time(s) 1:00 - 3:00 PM for monthly meeting
- Other Information We perform service for our parish when needed, e.g., we regularly fold and prepare our parish newsletter, Connections, for mailing. We have a picnic in July.