Men's Ministry: The Armory
“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his power. Put on the whole armor of God, so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.”
~ Ephesian 6: 10-11 (RSVCE)
We are a fellowship of Christian men focused on promoting, supporting and strengthening each other's spiritual growth through companionship, prayer, and the study of Sacred Scripture, Catholic Tradition, and the Catechism of the Catholic Church, for the purpose of "setting the world on fire" for Christ and His Church. That Man is You! is our current faith-sharing program. For more information or to become involved in The Armory, please contact us through our form, below.
Contact Men's Ministry, The Armory
Small Group Men's Faith Sharing
Join us at one of our faith sharing groups during the summer:
- Every Monday evening, 7:00-8:30 PM, in the Parish Activity Center (PAC Room)
- Every Thursday morning, 5:45-7:15 AM, in the PAC Room
Beginning April 12 and running through September 14, 2017
This faith sharing group converts to TMIY! when the program is in session.
- Every other Saturday morning, 6:30-8:30 AM, in the rectory basement.
Please refer to our online parish calendar for dates.
That Man is You! Begins September 14, 2017
St. Pius X Men’s ministry, The Armory, invites all men of the parish family 18 years of age and older to join us for our third year of That Man Is You! beginning on September 14, 2017. This year’s program is entitled, Revelation of the Father. Taking a hard look at the realities of our modern culture, Revelation of the Father seeks to transform men in their relationship with their children. It sets forth the vision of a child capable of making moral decisions in light of significant pressure and integrates the Seven Steps with Don Bosco’s preventive method to help parents develop a “parenting plan of life.” Keep an eye on the bulletin for more information…
Register at any time for participation in an upcoming TMIY! program.
- There is no cost to participate unless you elect to purchase an optional workbook.
- If you have registered for a prior TMIY program, you can attend again without re-registering.
- If you are new to the program, please register online http://www.paradisusdei.org/index.php/tmiy/location_detail/68918
If you have questions please contact John Zacovic at (614) 322-9473 or use our contact form above to connect via email.
- Participants Needed? Yes
- Participant Age This is a faith sharing ministry for men ages 18 and over, with exceptions for certain advertised activities.
- Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Parish Activity Center (PAC Room), 1061 Waggoner Rd. and St. Pius X Rectory Basement, 1051 Waggoner Rd. Reynoldsburg, OH
- Frequency Two faith sharing groups are available: every Thursday morning or every other Saturday of each month.
- Time(s) Thursdays 5:45-7:15 AM (PAC Room) or Saturdays at 6:30 - 8:00 AM (rectory basement)
- Special Skills None, except a desire to grow in relationship with God and to better understand the teachings of the Church that He founded!
- Other Information Continental breakfast provided.