Our Greeters Ministry is responsible for welcoming each person who enters our church prior to Mass. Our dedicated volunteers have a goal to make worshippers feel like they belong and to encourage those in attendance to enjoy Mass. We also help answer simple questions for newcomers. We act as a “friendly face” to associate with our parish. For more information or to become involved as a greeter for our parish, please use our form below to contact us.
Greeters Ministry Schedule
Please access our current Greeters Ministry schedule available from our Schedules and Handbooks webpage.
Contact Greeters Ministry
- Volunteers Welcome? Yes
- Participant Age This ministry is appropriate for men and women, adults 18 and over, teens 13-18 without parental/guardian supervision, school-age children ages 9-12 with parental or adult supervision, or families/groups working together.
- Ministry Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Church as worshippers enter the vestibule
- Frequency Before all weekend Masses. Typically greeters are scheduled every 6-9 weeks depending upon the total number of greeters assigned to a specific Mass time.
- Other Information We create a yearly schedule in December for the upcoming year. Submit your interest in acting as a greeter at any time, as well as the Mass time that is most convenient for you to serve.