An event designed to promote community and fellowship, this is held after the 10:15 AM Mass on the third Sunday of every month, usually in the cafeteria. A different parish organization serves as the sponsor each month, allowing that organization the opportunity to promote their group and answer any inquiries about their organization. Come and share a cup of joe, satisfy your sweet tooth, and meet some new friends. For more information, or to sign up to host a Donut Sunday, please use our form below to contact us.
Contact Donut Sunday
2017 Donut Sunday Schedule & Hosting Ministries
Gather for donuts, coffee, and conversation following the 10:15 AM Mass on the following dates. Please follow the ministry link provided if you'd like to learn more about the sponsoring organization or if you would like to contact its leadership.
|Date||Sponsoring Ministry||Date||Sponsoring Ministry|
|January 15||Knights of Columbus||July 16||St. Pius X Pre-Cana Program|
|February 19||SPX Athletic Association||August||Not Currently Scheduled|
|March 19||Matthew 23:11||September 17||SPX Home & School|
|April 23||Pastoral Advisory Council||October 15||Adopt-a-Child|
|May 21||St. Pius X Latchkey||November 19||St. Pius X School|
|June 18||Cub Scouts Pack 326||December 17||Parish School of Religion|
- Volunteers Welcome? Yes
- Participant Age This ministry is appropriate for men and women, adults 18 and over, teens 13-18 without parental/guardian supervision, school-age children ages 9-12 with parental or adult supervision, or families/groups working together.
- Ministry Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year.
- Ministry Location This event is held in the St. Pius X Cafeteria 1061 Waggoner Rd. Reynoldsburg OH 43068
- Frequency Donut Sunday is held once a month following the 10:15 AM Mass on the third Sunday.
- Time 11:00 AM
- Other Information A different parish organization serves as the sponsor each month, allowing that organization the opportunity to promote their group and answer any inquiries about their organization. Sponsoring groups usually serve only one month out of the year.