Spiritual Life Committee
This committee is dedicated to the planning and coordination of spiritual renewal and enrichment programs for the entire parish with an emphasis on the liturgical seasons. For more information about the activities that are planned by Spiritual Life Committee or to become involved as part of the committee in developing the interior life of our parish, please use our form below to contact us:
Please check St. Pius X Parish Happenings & Events for Spiritual Life Committee events.
- Volunteers Needed? Yes
- Ages This ministry is appropriate for men and women over 21 years of age.
- Ministry Location Our planning meetings are held in the Bride's Room of St. Pius X Church, 1051 Waggoner Road, Reynoldsburg.
- Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year.
- Frequency This committee meets once a month in the evening.
- Time(s) We do not have a pre-determined meeting time, as our work schedules vary. We select a PM time at our monthly meeting that will work for all.
- Special or Helpful Skills You should have an interest in planning and implementing spiritual life programs for the parish.