Normally formed during the Lenten season, many of these groups last throughout the year and beyond! Faith sharing involves small communities of parishioners who meet regularly to share their faith by reflecting on weekend scripture readings or other relevant material. For more information about faith sharing, or to become involved in an upcoming faith sharing group, please use our form below to contact us.
Contact Faith Sharing
2017 Lenten Faith Sharing
Our faith sharing will be focused on discussion of the book, Rediscover Jesus, by author Matthew Kelly. This is a six-week program that begins the week of January 29.
For more information, please visit: Rediscover Jesus
- Participants Welcome? Yes
- Ages This ministry is most appropriate for men and women over 18 years of age.
- Ministry Location Location of group meetings vary and are frequently in the home of a group leader.
- Designation This is a Lenten activity.
- Frequency Faith sharing groups meet once a week during the six (6) weeks of Lent.
- Time(s) Group days and times vary, to accommodate members.
- Additional Information Inquire and join a group that meets at a day and time that accommodates your schedule. We can help you select one close to your home as well.