This group of handymen and women donate their time and talent to construct and/or repair parish facilities and resources. For more information or to become involved as a parish handyman/handywoman, please use our form below to contact us.
- Volunteers Needed? Yes
- Volunteer Ages This ministry is appropriate for men and women ages 18 and over, teens 13-18 with parental/guardian supervision, and families or groups working together.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Church, 1051 Waggoner Rd. Reynoldsburg, OH - We help with projects primarily in the church and school. Some home-based work.
- Designation This ministry operates year round on an as needed basis.
- Time(s) 6:00 - 9:00 PM
- Frequency As needed. We call volunteers when a project is identified for us, and we try to give about one week's notice for preparation.
- Special Skills Basic tool skills. Carpentry skills are a plus, but not required.
- Other Information Projects are completed as needed. We repair pews, fix doors, build benches, complete minor plumbing projects, any small project that we can help our parish complete. Bring your tools!