Parish Finance Council
This group advises the Pastor in his stewardship of parish finances and resources to ensure the health and accountability of the parish. For more information about Parish Finance Committee, please use our form below to contact us.
Parish Finance Council Application Form
If you are interested in applying for this committee, please download, complete and return our:
Finance Council Application Form
Completed applications may be returned to the St. Pius X Rectory Office:
Mr. Jim Sarosy
St. Pius X Parish Finance Council
1051 Waggoner Rd.
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
- Volunteers Needed? Yes
- Volunteer Ages This ministry is appropriate for men and women ages 21 and over.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Rectory, 1051 Waggoner Rd, Reynoldsburg
- Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year.
- Time(s) 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- Frequency The council typically meets monthly on the fourth Monday of the month.
- Special Skills Knowledge of and practical experience in the following fields are welcome and needed: accounting, finance, law, operations management, and real estate.
- Other Information This committee works closely with the parish business manager in conjunction with the pastor. It is an advisory council that helps to manage parish finances for the future.