Adopt-a-Student School Supply Program
The Adopt-A-Student School Supply Program occurs annually in July, under the auspices of the Knights of Columbus. Parishioners are asked via the St. Pius X bulletin to donate items from a list of basic school supplies and bring them to any Mass on the last two weekends in July. Volunteers sort, collate and pack the donated supplies on the Monday or Tuesday night after the last Sunday in July. Members of the Knights of Columbus deliver the supplies to St. Francis Center in McArthur, OH, within a few days. For more information, to donate supplies, or to become involved as a packing volunteer to help young students learn, please use our form below to contact us.
For Knights of Columbus #5253
Contact Adopt-a-Student School Supply Program
- Volunteers Needed? Yes
- Volunteer Age This ministry is appropriate for men and women age 18 and over, families or groups working together. This is a service opportunity for high school students.
- Designation This ministry is a one-time or limited event. We meet to pack school supplies on either the Monday or Tuesday following the last Sunday in July.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Parish Activity Center (PAC Room), 1061 Waggoner Rd. Reynoldsburg, OH.
- Frequency One evening only
- Time(s) 7:00 - 8:30 PM
- Other Information Volunteers sort, collate and pack donated school supplies.