Ushers assist in preparing the church for weekly Mass and in assisting parishioners with their needs surrounding Mass. They greet parishioners and visitors, assist those with special needs, assist those in finding seating within the church, conduct offertory collection, and distribute bulletins. They help with any aspect of service required surrounding the Mass. For more information or to become involved as an usher, please use our form below to contact us.
Contact Usher Ministry
- Volunteers Needed? Yes
- Volunteer Ages This ministry is appropriate for men and women over 21 years of age.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Church, 1051 Waggoner Rd. Reynoldsburg, OH
- Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year.
- Frequency Ushers assist at our weekend Masses, Holy Days of Obligation, and special liturgies as announced. There is no schedule developed for ushers. They are typically assigned to one Mass time only and serve every Sunday at their assigned Mass, working with the Head Usher of that Mass.
- Time(s) Weekend Mass times are Saturday 5:00 PM, Sunday 8:30 AM, 10:15 AM or 12:00 Noon.
- Special Skills Must be a "people person".
- Other Information We can accommodate a particular Mass time that you regularly attend, and we can schedule around conflicts with advance notice to the Head Usher of that Mass. On-the-Job training provided!