St. Pius X Festival
- Hits: 806 806
Friday, August 4 — 6:00-11:00 PM
Saturday, August 5 —5:00-11:00 PM
1051 Waggoner Road Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068 - Directions
Chris Bailey, Overall Chair
- Seeking 1-2 enthusiastic adults interested in shadowing overall festival chair in 2017 to learn planning responsibilities.
- Chairs Needed: Rides, Advertising & Publicity
- Access our Festival Planning Committee and its meeting minutes.
Contact St. Pius X Festival
In 2017! Follow All News on Facebook
All proceeds raised by the 2017 St. Pius X Festival will be donated to purchase furnishings for our new parish center's social hall, particularly round 8' tables for social gatherings and meetings.
Parish Picnic - August 6
- Following Sunday Mass at noon, approximately 1:30 PM
- Marco's Pizza® provided
- Please bring a potluck side item to share - veggies, fruit or side dish
- Desserts will be provided from bake sale
- New this year! The used book sale will be open during this event.
2017 Corporate Sponsorship
Our parish serves approximately 2,000 families located in communities on the far east side of Columbus including Reynoldsburg, Pataskala, and Pickerington. As a corporate sponsor, you are offered exclusive benefits based on the level of your contribution. Packages have been carefully structured at each level to provide the maximum visibility and the greatest mutual benefit. However, we can tailor a package to your unique needs. Contact us, above, if you required additional help or information.
2017 Corporate Sponsor Packages
PRESENTING SPONSOR – $2,500 (Limited to One)
Category exclusivity with all advertising listed as Presented by _____ • Right to use verbiage Presenting Sponsor of St. Pius X Festival • Press release issued regarding sponsorship, mention in all festival press communications • Logo/sign or presentation video in Silent Auction & Monte Carlo area and premium placement for samples, coupons, promotional material in sponsor booth • Beverage and game tickets worth $75 • Prominent recognition as “Presenting Sponsor” in parish/school newsletters, parish bulletins • Company logo published on home page of the St. Pius X Parish website and St. Pius X Facebook banner • Direct link from company logo to company website’s home page
PLATINUM SPONSOR $1,000 (Limited to Four)
Beverage and game tickets worth $20 • Right to provide materials and promotional literature in sponsor booth • Company logo published on St. Pius X Parish website and St. Pius X Festival Facebook page • Direct link from company logo to company website’s home page • Recognition as Platinum Sponsor in St. Pius X Parish bulletin
GOLD SPONSOR $500
Company logo published on St. Pius X Parish website and St. Pius X Festival Facebook page • Direct link from company logo to company website’s home page • Recognition as Gold Sponsor in St. Pius X Parish bulletin
SILVER SPONSOR $250
Company name published on St. Pius X Parish website and St. Pius X Festival Facebook page • Direct link from company name to company website’s home page • Recognition as Silver Sponsor in St. Pius X Parish bulletin
BRONZE SPONSOR $100
Company name published on St. Pius X Parish website and St. Pius X Festival Facebook page • Recognition as Bronze Sponsor in St. Pius X Parish bulletin • Great for individuals or families!
BOOTH SPONSOR $50
Business name will appear on a placard at one of our midway game booths • 100% tax-deductible gift to help underwrite festival
Volunteering, Ticket Pre-Sale & Soda Pop Sunday Collections
Before and after all Masses on:
- June 24/25
- July 15/16
- July 29/30
You may also volunteer by using our contact form above. Your information will be forwarded to Melissa Jackson, Volunteer Chair. Service forms will be available for students requiring them for verification.
2017 Food & Entertainment
Pricing and Tickets
There is no admission fee for our festival. Ticket pricing will be added soon.
To be announced!
Special Events and Activities
As information becomes available, we will update our activities. Check back often.
$5,000 Raffle & New! Early Bird Drawings
Grand Prize Drawing - Saturday, August 5
Ticket prices are $10 for one or four for $30. Each registered parish family will receive two booklets to sell or purchase.
Enter to win one of seven prizes to be drawn on the closing evening of our festival. Winner need not be present to win.
Early Bird Drawings - July 22-August 3
Enter your tickets early and be included in a daily drawing. All tickets drawn during this period will be returned to the hopper for our Grand Prize Drawing on Saturday, August 5. Sell early, win early!
- Saturday, July 22 - $75 winner, announced at Mass
- July 23 - $50 winner
- July 24 - $50 winner
- July 25 - $50 winner
- July 26 - $50 winner
- July 27 - $50 winner
- July 28 - $50 winner
- Saturday, July 29 - $75 winner, announced at Mass
- Sunday, July 30 - $75 winner, announced at Mass
- July 31 - $50 winner
- August 1 - $50 winner
- August 2 - $50 winner
- August 3 - $50 winner
Used Book Sale
Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus Women's Club
- Sale dates Friday, August 4 and Saturday, August 5. New this year! During the Parish Picnic on Sunday, August 6
- Purchase a wonderful variety of gently-used books for a free-will, cash donation. Hundreds of books will be available for readers both young and old. All proceeds are donated to the parish.
Donate your gently-read books to our sale. We welcome hardcover and softcover books for general reading pleasure in a variety of genres for youth and adults. We DO NOT ACCEPT CDs, DVDs, textbooks or professional journals, encyclopedia sets, magazines, catalogs or similar reading material. An announcement of donation dates will be made in July.
Please use our contact form above if you have questions about the sale or about donations.
Featuring Black Jack and Texas Hold'em for those ages 21 and over until 1:00 a.m. both days.
- Friday, August 4 from 6:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Saturday, August 5 from 5:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Purchase chips with cash or check.
- Monte Carlo will be designed to allow for a maximum number of skilled deals over the two nights.
- Located in the Parish Activity Center (PAC Room) directly adjacent to the school gym and near restrooms for convenience.
- Please contact us if you require specific information about our Monte Carlo.
This annual event is organized and operated by our St. Pius X Children's Center staff and faculty. A portion of the proceeds from the auction assist the center with operational expenses. Bid high!
Bidding & Payment
- Silent Auction opens for bid at 6:00 PM on Friday, August 4.
- Obtain a free bid number at the auction and use this number both evenings to bid on items.
- Auction closes at 8:45 PM on Saturday, August 5.
- Payment for items may be made with cash, personal check or credit card.
As either an individual or business, please consider a donation to the St. Pius X Festival Silent Auction. Your generous donation of a product, gift certificate, or service supports our loving mission. Monetary donations are always greatly appreciated and allow us to purchase additional items as needed.
As a donor, you will receive a tax receipt as your donation is tax deductible, as well as recognition at the auction and in all communications/media advisories for the event, including Facebook. We thank you in advance for your generosity.
- To make a donation, please download and complete this year's donation form. Instructions are provided on the form. You may deliver your item(s) to the St. Pius X Children's Center (1067 Waggoner Road, Reynoldsburg) or please contact the Children’s Center (614-577-0826) to make delivery/pick up arrangements.
- Donation Pick-Up - If you need assistance getting your donation to our center, please phone 614-577-0826, and we'll happily arrange a time that's convenient for you.
Please phone 614-577-0826 with your questions or to schedule a donation pick-up. You may also reach our co-chairs by email:
- Mary Benedict Co-Chair - MBenedict@spxreynoldsburg.com
- Sharon Miller Co-Chair - SMiller@spxreynoldsburg.com
- Marilyn Magin Co-Chair - email@example.com
2nd Annual Pie Baking Contest
To be held in the St. Pius X School Cafeteria.
Information to be provided soon!