St. Pius X Festival
- Hits: 183 183
Friday, August 4 — 6:00-11:00 PM
Saturday, August 5 —5:00-11:00 PM
1051 Waggoner Road Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068 - Directions
Chris Bailey, Overall Chair
Contact St. Pius X Festival
In 2017! Follow All News on Facebook
All proceeds raised by our St. Pius X Festival this year will be donated to purchasing furnishings for our new Parish Center, particular round 8' tables for social gatherings and meetings.
Parish Picnic - August 6
- Following Sunday Mass at noon, approximately 1:30 PM
- Pizza provided
- Please bring a potluck side item to share
Help Wanted! Current Volunteer Opportunities
Please use our contact form available from this page to contact us with your interest in any of the following positions.
- Seeking 1-2 enthusiastic adults interested in shadowing overall festival chair in 2017 to learn planning responsibilities.
- Chairs for Corporate Sponsorship, Rides, and Advertising/Publicity are needed.
Volunteering & Tickets
We'll have this updated soon!
2017 Food & Entertainment
Pricing and Tickets
There is no admission fee for our festival. Ticket pricing will be added soon.
To be announced!
Special Events and Activities
As information becomes available, we will update our activities. Check back often.
$5,000 Raffle & New! Early Bird Drawings
Grand Prize Drawing - Saturday, August 5
Please contact us to purchase tickets. Cost:
Enter to win one of seven prizes to be drawn on the closing evening of our festival. Winner need not be present to win.
Early Bird Drawings - July 22-August 3
Enter your tickets early and be included in a daily drawing. All tickets drawn during this period will be returned to the hopper for our Grand Prize Drawing on Saturday, August 5. Sell early, win early!
- Saturday, July 22 - $75 winner, announced at Mass
- July 23 - $50 winner
- July 24 - $50 winner
- July 25 - $50 winner
- July 26 - $50 winner
- July 27 - $50 winner
- July 28 - $50 winner
- Saturday, July 29 - $75 winner, announced at Mass
- Sunday, July 30 - $75 winner, announced at Mass
- July 31 - $50 winner
- August 1 - $50 winner
- August 2 - $50 winner
- August 3 - $50 winner
Featuring Black Jack and 'Hold Em for those ages 21 and over until 1:00 a.m. both days.
- Friday, August 4 from 6:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Saturday, August 5 from 5:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Purchase chips with cash or check.
- Monte Carlo will be designed to allow for a maximum number of skilled deals over the two nights.
- Located in the Parish Activity Center (PAC Room) directly adjacent to the school gym and near restrooms for convenience.
- Please contact us if you require specific information about our Monte Carlo.
This annual event is organized and operated by our St. Pius X Children's Center staff and faculty. A portion of the proceeds from the auction assist the center with operational expenses. Bid high!
Bidding & Payment
- Silent Auction opens for bid at 6:00 PM on Friday, August 4.
- Obtain a free bid number at the auction and use this number both evenings to bid on items.
- Auction closes at 8:45 PM on Saturday, August 5.
- Payment for items may be made with cash, personal check or credit card.
As either an individual or business, please consider a donation to the St. Pius X Festival Silent Auction. Your generous donation of a product, gift certificate, or service supports our loving mission. Monetary donations are always greatly appreciated and allow us to purchase additional items as needed.
As a donor, you will receive a tax receipt as your donation is tax deductible, as well as recognition at the auction and in all communications/media advisories for the event, including Facebook. We thank you in advance for your generosity.
- To make a donation, please download and complete this year's donation form. Instructions are provided on the form. You may deliver your item(s) to the St. Pius X Children's Center (1067 Waggoner Road, Reynoldsburg) or please contact the Children’s Center (614-577-0826) to make delivery/pick up arrangements.
- Donation Pick-Up - If you need assistance getting your donation to our center, please phone 614-577-0826, and we'll happily arrange a time that's convenient for you.
Please phone 614-577-0826 with your questions or to schedule a donation pick-up. You may also reach our co-chairs by email:
- Mary Benedict Co-Chair - MBenedict@spxreynoldsburg.com
- Sharon Miller Co-Chair - SMiller@spxreynoldsburg.com
- Marilyn Magin Co-Chair - email@example.com
2nd Annual Pie Baking Contest
To be held in the St. Pius X School Cafeteria.
Information to be provided soon!