St. Pius X Elementary School
Our parish school supports approximately 550-600 students in grades K-8. Volunteers are needed to help in classrooms, work at our reception desk, assist as cafeteria helpers, and support our special events. Those working in environments with children under the age of 18 are required to have a BCI including fingerprinting and complete a Protecting God’s Children workshop.  For more information or to volunteer within St. Pius X School, please contact us using our form below or visit St. Pius X Elementary School's dedicated website
Contact St. Pius X Elementary School
To empower students to live their vocation as faithful disciples of Christ and successful global citizens in an ever-changing world by challenging students to reach their fullest potential while encouraging service and respect for all God's people and creation.
2017-18 School Theme
To be announced
Volunteer & Service Opportunities
- Volunteers Needed? Yes
- Volunteer Age Our elementary school is seeking adult volunteers, both men and women, age 21 and over and teens 13-18 with or without parental supervision.
- Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year. Our school is in session August-June. There are also summer opportunities to help.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Elementary School, 1061 Waggoner Rd., Reynoldsburg, OH
- Time(s) 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Frequency Volunteers are needed mostly Monday-Friday for different activities.
- Other Information All volunteers who are 18+ and a high school graduate must have a Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) background check with FBI fingerprinting and complete the Protecting God's Children for Adults Program, in compliance with the St. Pius X Safe Environments Policy. Access our webpage for full information: Protecting God's Children