St. Pius X School Board
This is an advisory board to the St. Pius X Elementary School administration. Board members serve a three-year term. Those working in environments with children under the age of 18 are required to have a BCI including fingerprinting and complete a Protecting God’s Children workshop. For more information or to become involved, please contact us using our form below or visit St. Pius X Elementary School's dedicated website.
Contact St. Pius X School Board
2017-2018 School Board Members
Msgr. David Funk, St. Pius X Pastor
Father James Klima, Seton Pastor
Darren Smith, School Principal
Jeff Donnelly, President
Leeanne Mampieri, Vice President
Alan Brinkman, Secretary
Kim Donnelly, Home & School Representative
Patty Berger, Teacher Representative
Terri Smith, SPX Athletic Association Representative
Tricia Cicak, Parish Council Representative
Mike Morrow, Finance Liaison
Natalie Bracone, Board Member
Tricia Gegorski, Board Member
Kelli Hermen, Board Member
Debbie Kitsmiller, Board Member
Gina Meadows, Board Member
Mike Morrow, Board Member
Debbie Nase, Board Member
Phil Vonderwell, Board Member
Volunteer & Service Opportunities
- Volunteer Age This ministry is appropriate for adult men and women over age 21.
- Designation The St. Pius X School Board is ongoing throughout the year.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Elementary School, 1061 Waggoner Rd., Reynoldsburg, OH
- Time(s) 7:00 - 8:30 PM
- Frequency The St. Pius X School Board meets the third Tuesday of each month and participates in some school functions during the year.
- Other Information Because School Board members may be involved in school events, all members must have a Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) background check with FBI fingerprinting and complete the Protecting God's Children for Adults Program, in compliance with the St. Pius X Safe Environments Policy. Access our webpage for full information: Protecting God's Children