St. Pius X Home & School Association
The St. Pius X Home & School Association raises funds to benefit St. Pius X Elementary School and organizes volunteers for various service projects within the school. Those working in environments with children under the age of 18 are required to have a BCI including fingerprinting and complete a Protecting God’s Children workshop. For more information or to become involved, please contact us using our form below or visit St. Pius X Home & School Association's dedicated website.
Ashleigh Mashensic and Mabry Morrow
Contact St. Pius X Home & School Association
2016-17 Home & School Association Board Members
Ashleigh Mashensic, Co-President
Mabry Morrow, Co-President
Kelli Hermen, Treasurer
Kim Donnelly, Secretary
Carole Winkel, Administrative Representative
Diana Rees, Teacher Representative
Arianna Grossman, Parish Council Representative
Kim Donnelly, School Board Representative
Volunteer & Service Opportunities
- Volunteers Needed? - Yes
- Volunteer Age This ministry is appropriate for adult men and women over age 21 and parents of St. Pius X Elementary School students.
- Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Elementary School Library, 1061 Waggoner Rd., Reynoldsburg, OH
- Time(s) 6:30 - 8:30 PM
- Frequency The St. Pius X Home & School Association meets the second Wednesday of each month and conducts numerous school functions throughout the year.
- Other Information Members of Home and School Association must have a Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) background check with FBI fingerprinting and complete the Protecting God's Children for Adults Program, in compliance with the St. Pius X Safe Environments Policy. Access our webpage for full information: Protecting God's Children