St. Pius X Home & School Association
The St. Pius X Home & School Association raises funds to benefit St. Pius X Elementary School and organizes volunteers for various service projects within the school. Those working in environments with children under the age of 18 are required to have a BCI including fingerprinting and complete a Protecting God’s Children workshop. For more information or to become involved, please contact us using our form below or visit St. Pius X Home & School Association's dedicated website.
Contact St. Pius X Home & School Association
2017-2018 Home & School Association Board Members
Carla Gerardi, President
Laura Feeney, Vice President
Kelli Hermen, Treasurer
Arianna Yokum, Secretary
Carole Winkel, Administrative Representative
Diana Rees, Teacher Representative
Arianna Yokum, Parish Council Representative
Kim Donnelly, School Board Representative
Volunteer & Service Opportunities
- Volunteers Needed? - Yes
- Volunteer Age This ministry is appropriate for adult men and women over age 21 and parents of St. Pius X Elementary School students.
- Designation This ministry is ongoing throughout the year.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Elementary School Library, 1061 Waggoner Rd., Reynoldsburg, OH
- Time(s) 6:30 - 8:30 PM
- Frequency The St. Pius X Home & School Association meets the second Wednesday of each month and conducts numerous school functions throughout the year.
- Other Information Members of Home and School Association must have a Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) background check with FBI fingerprinting and complete the Protecting God's Children for Adults Program, in compliance with the St. Pius X Safe Environments Policy. Access our webpage for full information: Protecting God's Children