St. Pius X Children's Center
The St. Pius X Children’s Center offers part-time preschool and Pre-K classes for children ages 3-5 years old. Established in 1990, our preschool is staffed with warm, friendly and highly qualified teachers who represent a range of preschool education experience from 2-24 years. The preschool meets or exceeds educational standards of the Ohio Department of Education, including newer content standards. Those working in environments with children under the age of 18 are required to have a BCI including fingerprinting and complete a Protecting God’s Children workshop. For more information or to become involved, please contact us using our form below or visit St. Pius X Children's Center's dedicated website.
Mary Benedict and Sharon Miller
Co-Directors, St. Pius X Children's Center
Contact St. Pius X Children's Center
2017-18 Preschool & Pre-K Registration
We are currently registering for Fall 2017 preschool and Pre-K classes.
- Please visit our website to learn more about our philosophy, to meet our faculty, and to review class offerings.
- Download our registration packet at http://spxchildrenscenter.com/registration
Annual Silent Auction
St. Pius X Children's Center chairs an annual silent auction every year as part of our St. Pius X Festival. The St. Pius X Festival Silent Auction brings in over 300 items and helps raise funds for the center's general operating expenses. Please consider a donation of a new item or service to assist our efforts at the Children's Center. We thank you for your generosity.
Volunteer & Service Opportunities
- Volunteers Needed? Not currently, but contact us with your interest. We maintain a list of those who can help.
- Volunteer Age This ministry is appropriate for adult men and women over age 18.
- Designation We operate September-May. However, help can be needed in the summer months to prepare for the upcoming school year.
- Ministry Location St. Pius X Children's Center, 1067 Waggoner Rd., Reynoldsburg, OH
- Time(s) 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Frequency Monday-Friday when school is in session
- Special or Helpful Skills Volunteers are always needed to help with maintenance chores, classroom support, and other areas. Possible volunteer work includes maintenance projects, weeding, painting and occasional class substitutes are needed. Teacher support projects like repairing toys or dress-up clothes or cutting out art supplies can be done at home. Monetary or material donations are very welcome and appreciated.
- Other Information You can help one day or more. All volunteers who are 18+ and a high school graduate must complete the Protecting God's Children program and be fingerprinted according to the St. Pius X Safe Environment Policy. Access our webpage for full information: Protecting God's Children