Faith Direct e-Giving
- Hits: 10189 10189
Thank you for considering a gift to St. Pius X Church. Through Faith Direct® you can make all of your contributions to St. Pius X via automatic payment from your checking account or credit card – just as you may do now with your mortgage, household bills, and other monthly payments. This is a great way to simplify your giving – and it’s the most cost-effective, environmentally-friendly way for us to receive your gifts.
We've added an option to Faith Direct® that allows you to set up and manage your pledge payments to the Continuing to Renew All Things in Christ Capital Campaign. Discover the ease and manageability of a Faith Direct® account! If you'd like to make campaign pledge payments securely by automated transfers from your checking account or by credit card:
- Create a new account if you're not already a Faith Direct® customer. Select the Sign Up Today option. You can set up campaign pledge payments and/or offertory gifts as you specify.
- Set up campaign pledge payments through your existing Faith Direct® account by selecting Login to an Existing Account. A Continuing to Renew All Things in Christ Capital Campaign option is now available.
- Use the Make a One-Time Payment option to make a single gift to St. Pius X by specifying the type of gift you wish to make: a year-end gift, an offertory catch-up, or a Continuing to Renew All Things in Christ campaign donation.
Benefits to you
For you and your family, Faith Direct® offers many benefits including –
- Flexibility. You can choose the amount and timing of your contributions and designate your preferred source for them. There is no cost to you to enroll and you can adjust or stop your donations at any time.
- Convenience. Once you designate your preferences, your contributions will be made automatically for you. You can manage your donations easily online or by telephone.
- Reliability. Electronic giving is an ideal way for you to send your regular contributions – even when vacation or business takes you out of town, or an illness prevents you from attending Mass.
Benefits for St. Pius X Church
Choosing to give electronically helps St. Pius X in many ways:
- It will save our parish considerable time and expense.
- It helps bring consistency to our parish by giving us a better idea of the funds we will have coming in week after week so we can make our ministries and programs as far-reaching and effective as possible.
- It reduces the unavoidable built-in waste of using traditional envelopes. Most of the thousands of envelopes sent out go unused and are thrown away – and every envelope, whether it’s used or not, means the destruction of trees and our natural resources. Through automated giving you will not only be helping to strengthen our Church – you’ll be helping to preserve God’s green earth!
Many parishes in our Diocese and others nationwide have already experienced the benefits of this program.
For further questions about Faith Direct® first see the FAQ page available from the Faith Direct website. They have gathered many common questions and provided answers for their users.
For additional questions about the program and your enrollment, or if you have enrolled in Faith Direct and would like to stop your previous automatic deduction plan, please contact us in the rectory office. You may also reach the office by phone during normal business hours at (614) 866-2859.
For technical assistance with this webpage, please contact our webmaster.