Phase I To Begin Sooner Than Planned
Capital Campaign Update, 24 March 2017
- Total Amount Pledged to Date $2,785,026
- Cash Amount Received to Date $ 765,269
- Total Number of Donors 594
- New Pledges since last report 21
Drainage Project Near Hohman Hall is Final Preparation Job
Ground was broken during the week of February 12, 2017, for the drainage project that will ultimately remove our current drainage pit at the top of the hill near Hohman Hall, replacing it with drain lines from the pit to French Run Creek. This preparation work will allow our grounds to handle all excess water from the rooftops of all buildings, new and old, and from the parking lot. This is the final preparation job required before the new build begins on Phase I - Hohman Hall extension. Work on the drainage will be completed by February 28.
New Pledges Continue to Arrive
New pledges continue to arrive at the parish. We've had 21 new pledges since January. We want to thank all of you for your continued commitment to fulfilling your pledge payments. If you are not using Faith Direct, you can always put your pledge envelope in the offertory basket at Mass, or drop it off or mail to the rectory at 1051 Waggoner Road, Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068. Please choose the method that is most convenient for you.
Memoriam gifts of $1,955 dollars have been received in Peg Brock's name for the capital campaign. Peg would have been very pleased with this generosity. Her memory "continues to renew all things in Christ."
Site & Planning Update
- The Reynoldsburg Zoning and Board of Appeals met on Thursday evening, February 16, 2017, at 6:30 PM. The variances we requested were discussed and approved at this meeting. The entire site plan will be reviewed in March by the City of Reynoldsburg Planning Commission
- Our Site Planning & Development Committee continues to meet and review interior plans of the Hohman Hall extension. Reviewing interior elements such as types of tables, chairs, window treatments, placement of projectors, kitchen finishes, and many other details are being discussed.
- We have received the Bishop's approval to start the Hohman Hall Expansion as soon as the City of Reynoldsburg has approved our plans. Construction is expected to start on or about May 1, 2017.
Questions or Information
John Beyer, Campaign Chair
(614) 866-2859 Ext 101