Please RSVP by January 23: A Midwinter's Night Celebration
Saturday, January 28, 2017, from 6:00-10:00 PM
St. Pius X School Gymnasium, 1061 Waggoner Rd., Reynoldsburg
Formerly known as the St. Pius X VIP Party, this year’s event is open to all parish adults ages 21 and over. We encourage you to attend this free event and join in fun and fellowship. Sponsored by the St. Pius X Pastoral Advisory Council, your evening includes:
- Delicious catered meal and desserts
- Beer, wine, and soda
- Great music with a live DJ
- Door prizes
Please RSVP by January 23: Three Ways to Respond
- Phone or text PAC council member John Swisher at 614-477-7730;
- Email the number of adults in your party to John at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Clip out the RSVP coupon in our weekly bulletin, complete it, and return it in the offertory basket at Mass. You may also bring it to our parish office during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Rediscover Jesus Book Study Groups: Please Register by January 27
If you did not receive your family copy of Rediscover Jesus, please find additional copies in the vestibule or request one through our parish office. One book per family, please.
Registration for small groups is now open. Don't delay, but act as the Spirit encourages you! Our book study will begin the week of January 29, 2017.
The goal of our St. Pius X Capital Campaign, entitled Continuing To Renew All Things in Christ, is to meet our parish's growing needs and prepare for its future by expanding and improving our campus properties or adding new buildings where needed. Review our plans, contact our campaign chair, follow weekly campaign news, and/or make a sacrificial gift from our campaign page. Pledge reminders begin in December 2016.
Our Pastor's Welcome
- Last Updated: 23 February 2016 23 February 2016
Our website allows our parishioners and visitors to have easy access on a regular basis to information on the week’s and month’s happenings in the parish. With this information we hope all of you will feel welcome to be an active part of our parish life. Saint Pius X Parish supports the Columbus Catholic Diocese by strictly enforcing the rules, guidelines and policies to Protect God’s Children.